No-Bake Cakes are simply amazing these days! Very easy to make, but just as delicious as any other cake! I offer you a mouth-watering combination of cocoa biscuits, mascarpone, whipped cream and some sweet wild strawberry jam!
- 400g biscuits – we used cocoa, but you can switch with any other kind you like
- 200ml milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar – for the milk
- 250g Mascarpone
- 500ml whipping cream – we used sweetened, but you can use unsweetened and increase the amount of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar – for the Mascarpone
- Wild Strawberry Jam – you can switch to any other jam, honey or even chocolate
- 28 cm cake pan with removable bottom
Prepare all your ingredients and start by whipping the mascarpone. Once fluffy, add the powdered sugar in stages in order for it to incorporate evenly into the mascarpone. Add in the whipping cream and stir with a spatula. Then whip it with your mixer. When the cream is ready, you can start dipping the biscuits into the milk and arranging them into the cake pan. When your first layer is ready, spread half of the cream and make it as even as possible. Start arranging the second layer of biscuits. Spread cream and with a spoon add little dots of the strawberry jam, using half of the amount. Add your third layer of biscuits and the rest of the cream, finishing with the rest of the jam on top. To decorate, you can smash the rest of the biscuits and add the crumbs on top.
Pack well and keep in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Once you are ready to take it out of the pan, do not forget to use a knife to separate sides from the cake.
And there you have it – the fluffiest, sweetest mascarpone biscuit cake!